Sterling® 3/8″ HTP Static Rope
- 100% polyester static with super low-elongation, superior abrasion resistance and better efficiency in mechanical systems
- Ideal for lightweight fixing, anchors, haul lines, and z-drag systems
- Great light weight tag/belay line for tower work
Sterling® 7/16″ HTP Static Rope
- A multi-use rescue/rappel rope that resists moisture and has high abrasion resistance
- 100% polyester static
- Significantly lower elongation is perfect for any haul system
- Ideal for high traffic expeditions, mountain rescue, military, industrial rope access, and swift-water rescue uses
Note: tracer colors are subject to change.
Sterling® Prusik and Accessory Cord
- These smaller cords can be used in a wide range of applications from tie-down straps to braided bracelets and any other non-life-safety applications.
Warning: Accessory cords are not for use as lead climbing ropes.
For more information or to order any of the products above, simply use the form below.