SRK-11® (Micro Self-Rescue Kit)
The SRK-11® is used for the self-rescue and evacuation of any worker at height. This ANSI certified self-rescue kit has been field tested for over a decade and is used in multiple industries globally. The SRK-11® assures an independent, immediate, and adaptable evacuation and self-rescue capability. This rescue kit can also be inverted and used in an assisted rescue to lower a person.
We are pleased to announce that the SRK-11 recently received a Gold Award for Leadership in Lifting Equipment and Aerial Platforms.
Please contact us for pricing and further information.
- Tech Safety Lines’ unique escape and Self-Rescue Kit, utilizes high heat aramid fiber rope with a tensile strength exceeding 6,700 lbs.
- Vectran rope is specifically designed for strength retention in chemical exposures covering a wide range of aggressive chemicals, concentrations, exposure times, and temperatures.
- The service life of the rope is 10 years.
- The Military Compact Descender (MCDII) has a dual braking system, both an active brake and a passive brake.
- The SRK-11® is certified for distances up to 600 feet (186m).
- The SRK bags have a “no-drop” loop stitched inside which protects against dropping the descender during kit access.
- The SRK bag is available in a cut resistant ballistic fabric or a fabric capable of withstanding a 40 cal/cm2 Arc Flash.
This micro self-rescue kit is easy to use, compact, and lightweight – the 50 ft kit weighs 2.5 lbs and the 300 ft kit weighs 7.4 lbs. Custom rope lengths are available. In addition to the ballistic fiber bag, an arc flash rated bag is available upon request.
The adaptable SRK-11® can also be paired with a StepWise Lanyard to perform a self-rescue after a fall. Please visit the video section for a demonstration of the SRK-11® used for an evacuation and to perform a self-rescue after a fall from an aerial lift.
3rd party certified by UL as meeting ANSI/ASSP Z359.4-2013. The mandatory Z359.4 – 2013 test includes:
- Descent Energy and Capacity
- Static Strength
- Dynamic Strength
- Function and Descent Speed – conducted after wet conditioning in addition to testing after room conditioning.
- Corrosion Resistance (96 hours)
- Static Strength of rope
3rd party certified up to 600 ft by UL as meeting ANSI/ASSP Z359.4-2013.
The global model of this kit is the SRK-15, which is CE and ANSI certified.
The SRK-11® requires a single day of rescue training.
Winner of the 2018 Gold LLEAP Award – Leadership in Lifting Equipment & Aerial Platforms
“We’ve had roughly 50 linemen go through a 2-day class session with the SRK and ARK. They love the effectiveness and simplicity of the systems.”
- Stephen Howard, Mesa Line Services, LLC
“I have had TSL training before, along with five other systems for rescue from heights, and I think this is a great system.”
- Nate Johnson, Duke Energy
“Simple, workable, dummy proof.”
- Wendal Elam, Nordex
“Your device helps in real rescue scenarios, which is a satisfying thing for me as a HSE officer.”
- Zeeshan Khan, Nordex
Tech Safety Lines, Inc. (TSL) only sells our patented equipment to those that have successfully completed the TSL Training Portion of the TSL Rescue Program. Tech Safety Lines does not acknowledge initial training, or re-certification training, performed by a 3rd party rescue training company. Wallet cards are not transferable from company to company and are only valid for the employer listed on the wallet card.
Competent Climber & Rescue Training: Wind
The Competent Climber & Rescue Training course curriculum is designed to help you and your company establish a safe work environment, safe work practices, and the safe implementation of emergency procedures.
Evacuation & Self-Rescue Training: Utility
The Evacuation & Self-Rescue Training course concentrates on the various usages of the SRK-11® (ANSI compliant Kit) or SRK-15® (CE certified Kit) and the Arc Flash StepWise Lanyard.
Rescue I Training: Construction
The Rescue I Training curriculum covers the principles of evacuation, self-rescue, and assisted rescue for the construction industry.